Planning for Cyberattacks Requires a Holistic Approach
Ransomware is an ever-growing threat for organizations and has unfortunately, become a matter of “when” and not “if.” With ransomware attacks on the rise, how secure is your organization against today’s sophisticated attacks, and do you have the capabilities to recover if you are breached?
Today’s organizations need an end-to-end, full-stack solution that can help with backup and recovery, security, and data protection that includes scanning for risk, preparing for the worst, exposing the threat, assessing the response and recovering your data.
Call to Request CDW’s Ransomware Vulnerability & Recoverability Assessment
Whether you need the latest technology, expert advice, or a strategic partner, CDW has the security solutions for you:
Data Protection Solutions
A Data Protection Modernization Assessment provides an extensive health evaluation of your data protection ecosystem to ensure your organization’s recoverability. With the CDW Data Protection Scorecard, interviews with key stakeholders, and analytics tools to provide a holistic view of your existing environment, our experts will assess what your modern data protection environment should look like.
A Data Protection Scorecard is a collection of the 500+ most common requirements around data protection. It is conveniently delivered in an Excel® workbook, allowing for statistical comparison between each solution and your specific requirements. The scorecard information is regularly validated through frequent meetings with each of our partners and independently tested within CDW’s dedicated data protection lab. It enables businesses to find the data protection solution that best matches their needs.
What is CDW’s Ransomware Vulnerability & Recoverability Assessment?
CDW’s Ransomware Vulnerability & Recoverability Assessment is a purpose-driven engagement that provides a comprehensive review of your enterprise environment’s data protection including IBM Z®, your security programs and controls, as well as your networks, data and applications (on-prem and cloud, including Microsoft 365® and Office 365®).
Your enterprise security program should include security measures to prevent a ransomware attack and recovery processes that quickly return your business to full operation if an attack does occur.
Data Protection Information Management (DPIM)
- Partnering with CDW engineers to determine the maturity of your ransomware protections
- Adopting centralized logging and event correlation to help expose threats
- Implementing incident response services prepares you to respond in the event of a breach
- Leveraging remediation and recovery services gets the organization operational as quickly as possible
Data Protection & Cyber Recovery
- Modernizing legacy backup systems with additional security controls
- Replacing outdated systems with next-generation backup solutions with inherent security
- Ensuring backups are segregated geographically or virtually air-gapped and made immutable
- Assessing the scope of an attack and restoring a good copy of the organization’s data
- Restoring systems and functionality quickly after an attack
- Establishing a secure connection to the location where your backup exists
Read the Latest Ransomware News
Our years of experience, industry-leading expertise and partnerships with leading technology providers can help you create a custom cybersecurity solution that dynamically addresses vulnerabilities in your network, now and in the future.
Our Security Consultants offer comprehensive security assessments for your current environment and can build a strategy that’s right for your organization’s unique needs.
Our certified engineers can assist with everything from simple anti-virus installation to complicated network segmentation, ensuring operational continuity and reliable protection.
Our Managed Services team can help automate routine cybersecurity procedures and ease the burden on your IT staff so you can focus on more pressing matters.