The RM8042A includes (1) cabinet, (2) Doors, (2) Removable Side Panels, (4) heavy-duty casters, (4) leveling feet, (1) grounding kit, (1) extension plinth, and (50) M6 screws.
* Capacity = 42U
* Generous 42" deep accommodate your deepest servers plus cabling and power.
* Weight capacity of 2640 pounds.
* Constructed of welded steel.
* Ideal for high-density blade server installations.
* Perforated front and rear doors plus a vented top panel provide optimum ventilation.
* Add an optional fan tray to increase ventilation.
* Rear door is split for easy access.
* Quick-release solid side panels provide instant access to components.
* Heavy-duty casters and leveling feet are included.
* Front door features a key-locked double-handle lock.
* Rear door, side panels, and top panel are also key locked.
* Protective grounding provisions.
This cabinet is specifically designed to dissipate the heat generated by high-density installations. The mesh front and rear doors feature a unique hexagonal pattern that provides the maximum ventilation per square inch with up to 80% perforated area. The top panel is vented for still more airflow.
Add the optional rackmount fan tray for additional ventilation within the cabinet.
Universal Server Cabinets are extra-deep at 42 or 48 inches-so there's plenty of space for even the largest servers plus room for cables, power, and airflow.
Vertical and multidirectional cable channels make routing cable easy.
Because the cabling is top to bottom and front to rear, you don't waste valuable rackmounting or access space.
The Universal Server Cabinet stands up to the heavy loads imposed by very-high-density installations. Its exceptionally stable welded steel construction provides a load rating of up to 2640 pounds. Use the included extension plinth to fasten the cabinet to the floor for extra stability.
Locked up tight.
The Universal Server Cabinet is secure, too. The front door, rear door, side panels, and top panel are all lockable. Keeping your equipment secured and limiting access to it is as important as making sure the enclosure environment is the right one.
The standard 19" rails with M6 holes are ideal for mounting regular servers and blade servers from leading vendors such as Apple(r), Dell(r), HP(r), IBM(r), and Sun(r). For convenience, rails are marked to indicate rack units. A grounding kit is included.
Split Side Panels.
The innovative split side panel design dramatically reduces the space required to open the side panels to enable either equipment installation or maintenance. The design also makes handling of the side panels easier on these deep cabinets.