- The rack PDU supports single phase or three phase power,16A to 63A,120V to 415V
- Remotely monitor and manage the smart power strip through a serial or Internet connection
- Worry less about accidental disconnections with the U-Locks on the 24 C13 and 6 C19 receptacles
- Rest assured your unit meets global compliance tests including
- TAA Compliance,RoHS,China RoHS,UL,CE,and RCM
- Receive an extra two years on top of the three-year warranty when you register the UPDU within 120 days of purchase
The Vertiv Geist UI30007L Universal Power Distribution Unit (UPDU) is a versatile rack power distribution unit (rPDU) with a universal input and a max power capacity of 22kW. This universal rPDU enables fast and easy deployment since it supports common AC power configurations ranging from 16A-60A and 120V-415V in both single phase and three phase configurations. Select the Facility Side Cable (FSC – sold separately) to define the input power configuration you need to deploy the UPDU in your network system. This UPDU model has 24 locking C13 and six locking C19 receptacles, all equipped with the Vertiv-patented U-Lock to lessen accidental disconnections. The hot-swappable Interchangeable Monitoring Device (IMD) on this intelligent rack PDU not only has ports for unit-level remote power monitoring and environmental monitoring, but it also provides peace of mind that you can seamlessly update the unit’s technology to adapt to your changing business needs.