Quick tech specs
- Remotely monitor and manage the smart power strip through a serial or Internet connection
- Rest assured your unit meets global compliance tests including
- Receive an extra two years on top of the three-year warranty when you register the UPDU within 120 days of purchase
- Worry less about accidental disconnections with the U-Locks on the 30 C13 and 6 C19 receptacles
- TAA Compliance,RoHS,China RoHS,UL,CE,and RCM
Know your gear
The Vertiv Geist UI30009L Universal Power Distribution Unit (UPDU) is a versatile rack power distribution unit (rPDU) with a universal input and a max power capacity of 11kW. This universal rPDU enables fast and easy installation since it supports common AC power configurations ranging from 16A - 60A and 120V-415V in both single phase and three phase configurations. Just choose the right Facility Side Cable (FSC - sold separately) to define the input power configuration you need to install the UPDU in your network system. This UPDU model has 30 locking C13 and 6 locking C19 receptacles, all equipped with the Vertiv patented U-Lock to lessen accidental disconnections. The hot-swappable Interchangeable Monitoring Device (IMD) on this intelligent rack PDU not only has ports for unit and outlet-level remote power monitoring and environmental monitoring, but it also provides peace of mind that you can seamlessly update the unit's technology to adapt to your changing business needs.