- Serial console provides in-band and out-of-band connectivity and control for connected devices
- Console's single-point-of-entry security for downstream equipment has customizable access levels
- The 8 USB and environmental sensor ports support external devices and environmental monitoring.
- Console's single-IP address management acts as IoT gateway for sensors and digital inputs/outputs
- Serial console comes with auto discovery,auto pin-out conversions,and native command settings
Know your gear
The Avocent ACS8000 advanced serial console server series continues with a new, ground-up platform of innovation, integrating important new connectivity features such as gigabit fiber, USB, and sensors. IT professionals and network operations center personnel can now harness these new capabilities to further enable them to perform secure, remote data center management and out-of-band management of IT assets from anywhere in the world. Featuring a dual core ARM processor architecture with expanded memory capabilities, the updated Linux operating system and DS View management software, provides the Avocent ACS8000 optimal performance, security, and reliability for a complete out-of-band management solution.
- REMOTE MANAGEMENT: Avocent ACS8000 16-Port Advanced Terminal Management Serial Console Server allows users to access and troubleshoot remote locations using automatic network failover to cellular (and failback).
- AUTOMATED PROVISIONING: Offers fast, automated configuration with zero touch provisioning; compliant with data center access and security policies; powerful Dual-core ARM processor and 16GB of flash memory to support automation scripting.
- 8 USB 2.0 PORTS: Support external devices, IoT products and IT equipment; Features digital input/output and sensor ports.
- POWER DEVICE MANAGEMENT: Dual 1 Gigabit Ethernet port for network connectivity and failover and secure in-band management for daily networking management. Comes with expanded support for Rack PDUs from Vertiv, ServerTech, APC, Raritan, and Eaton along with Vertiv GXT4 UPS systems.
- ENVIRONMENTAL SENSOR PORT: Connect to temperature, humidity, differential pressure, leak, and door pin sensors.