A tilting mount with some tricks, the VTS gives you the options you need. It’s dynamic tilt allows you to zero in on the perfect viewing angle, while the de-rotation leveling lets you correct your monitor’s level as simply as a picture frame on the wall. All joints are tension/friction adjustable, allowing for free or restricted movement—perfect for any mobile applications. This mount also includes hole pattern expansion adapters that allow you to hit any VESA® hole pattern, from 75 mm to 200 mm, for maximum mounting flexibility.
Control your viewing angle and screen glare.
• Full, dynamic Tilt reduces screen glare
• Rotate 90º for Pan functionality (instead of Tilt)
• Simple, single stud installation
• “Picture Frame” Leveling
• Included hole pattern expansion adapters
• Multiple adjustment options (Dynamic 4-Axis Movement): tilt, level
• Screen Size Range: 10 – 26 in
• Max Weight Load: 40 lbs
• VESA Hole Patterns (mm): 75x75, 100x100, 200x100 and 200x200
• Black color
• Note: Hardware has been included for Wood Stud, and Solid Concrete Wall. Hardware is not intended for use on Metal Stud, Hollow Wall, Cinder Block or Red Brick Wall installation.
• Wall Plate
• Link Assembly (Assembled at Factory)
• Flat Panel Mounting Bracket 75/100mm VESA
• 1/4”-20 x 3/4” Socket Head Allen Screws
• #14 x 2-1/2” Phillips Sheet Metal Screws
• 3/8” Dia. Nylon Concrete Anchors
• 1/4”-20 X 3/8” Socket Head Allen Screws
• 200mm VESA Adapter Wings
• 4m x 6mm Phillips Machine Screws
• 3/16” Allen Wrench
All Vantage Point products are manufactured to ensure superior quality, performance and durability for a lifetime of use. Warranty covers the product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal and reasonable use.