- Standby UPS offers complete protection from blackouts,brownouts and surges on both AC and Tel/DSL line connections
- 4 battery supported outlets protect computer monitor and vital system peripherals,plus 4 additional surge only outlets
- Supports an entry level PC w/ small monitor consuming 100 watts for up to 10min during power failure
- Space saving/ultra-compact housing fits almost anywhere
- uninterruptible power supply
- 3-Year Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's INTERNET550U standby UPS offers complete protection for PCs, workstations and other sensitive electronics in an attractive ultra-compact, mountable housing. Prevents data loss and system downtime by providing battery supported AC output during brownouts and blackout conditions. 8 widely spaced output receptacles accommodate large transformer plugs without blocking outlets. 4 outlets with full battery support and surge suppression protect computers, monitors and other vital system components from loss of power. 4 additional outlets with surge suppression-only are ideal for printers and other accessories not requiring battery support. Single line telephone suppression jacks protect modem, fax machine, cordless phone or other peripherals with a standard dialup or DSL phone line connection. USB port with PowerAlert monitoring software and cabling enables safe unattended system shutdown in the case of extended power failure. HID compliant USB interface enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. Audible alarm and front panel LEDs offer status information regarding line and battery power operation. 550VA / 300 watt power handling ability supports entry-level PCs for up to 17 minutes during power failures.