- Interactive Sine Wave Uninterrupted Power Supply provides Battery Backup through blackouts/ voltage fluctuations & surge
- Ideal for desktop computers & audio/visual equipment
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts/ over-voltages without using battery power
- Interactive LCD monitoring screen easily shows statuses
- 6 C13 outlets; 3 battery protcted outlets & 3 surge-only outlets
- 11 min. runtime at half load; 3 min. at full load
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The SMX1000LCD SmartPro 230V 1kVA 500W Line-Interactive UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up home/office workstations, media centers and home entertainment systems, the SMX1000LCD switches to battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss. Featuring six C13 outlets and a C14 inlet that accepts a user-supplied AC power cord, the SMX1000LCD has an internal battery that provides 11 minutes of support at half load and three minutes at full load. It can also power an entry-level PC up to 60 minutes or a single DVR/VCR component up to three hours. Three of the six outlets provide surge protection only for printers and other non-essential devices. A front-panel LCD screen lets you configure settings and monitor operating data, such as voltage, battery and load statuses. Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains 230V nominal output over an input range of 171V to 266V without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment's performance and prevents damage. A 480-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite's free downloadable POWERALERT12 software, the SMX1000LCD enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.