Quick tech specs
- 8-Outlet 25 ft. AC power cord with right-angle plug Surge Protector
- 1440 joules protects your computer,printer,scanner- ,router,modem and other small home electronics against even the strongest surges and spikes
- Power Strip/ Power Distribution Strip/ Surge Suppressor/ Surge strip
- Perfect for your home or office workstation
- Conforms to current UL 1449 3rd Edition safety standards
- $75,000 Lifetime Insurance and Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Know your gear
Tripp Lite's TLP825 offers complete AC surge suppression for comprehensive system protection of workstations, desktop PCs, telecom systems and other sensitive electronics. Heavy grade AC surge suppression shields connected equipment from damage and performance problems due to the heaviest transient surges. TLP825 offers 8 total outlets, 7.62 m (25-ft.) cord with space-saving angled plug and diagnostic LEDs to warn of wiring problems and suppressor damage. Network grade AC suppression rated at 1440 joules shields equipment from surges and line noise. Integrated child-safety outlet covers safely seal off unused outlets. Attractive white housing with keyhole mounting slots and 3 designated transformer plug outlets offers convenient protection of desktop computer equipment and accessories.
Tripp Lite Surge Protector 120V 5-15R 8 Outlet 25ft Cord 1440 Joule is rated 5.00 out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by RoboBoy from Kind of Hard to Mess this one Up, and they Didn't Five Stars because it works, didn't shock me, was cost effective for its needs and I was asked to write a review. Is it good? Sure. If backordered, is it work waiting for? No.
Date published: 2018-05-03T00:00:00-04:00
Rated 5 out of 5 by Edward from Electronic protection at it's best! This power strip was highly recommended to protect my expensive electronics and it was a greatly appreciated recommendation! Well constructed and it has a very flattering appearance. Extremely satisfied with my purchase! I definitely recommend this product for those who want to protect their investment in their electronics!
Date published: 2022-08-21T00:00:00-04:00