- Space-saving console features 19 in. 1080p LCD monitor/ keyboard/ numeric keypad and touchpad for easy all-in-one control of a computer/ server or KVM switch
- Ideal for IT environments where rack space is limited
- DVI-I port supports digital and analog video signals
- 19 in. LCD screen supports video resolutions up to 1920x1080
- rackmount lcd console/ rack mount kvm console/ rack mount console switch/ rackmount kvm switch/ monitor rack/ rack monitor
The rear DVI-I console port supports both digital and analog video signals for connecting to a DVI- or VGA-enabled server or KVM switch (a DVI to VGA adapter is included). The LCD screen supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p). Video settings of the connected computer are automatically adjusted for optimal display on the LCD screen. USB 2.0 pass-through ports on the front and rear allow you to connect a USB peripheral, such as a flash drive or CAC card reader, to your computer with a USB cable (sold separately).
The B021-000-19-HD2 mounts into 1U of space in an EIA-standard 19-inch rack using the included mounting brackets and user-supplied screws. Simply pull out the steel drawer and flip up the screen when needed, then slide it back into the rack in automatic sleep mode when you're finished. This keeps the keyboard and screen from blocking access to rack equipment when the console is not in use.
This console is compatible with all major operating systems and KVM switches with a VGA or DVI monitor port and USB keyboard/mouse ports. This enables the B021-000-19-HD2 to be integrated into an existing system to provide secure management of critical network systems without a major investment in new hardware.