- Maintains usable 120V nominal output to electronics during severe brownouts & overvoltages
- Prevents surges/spikes from damaging circuitry & filters out potentially disruptive line noise
- Ideal for computers/ routers/ modems & home theater components
- Corrects under & overvoltages in 89V–147V range & protects against spikes with 1440 joules of surge suppression
- 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets/ surge protector/ Power Conditioner
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty & $25,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Automatic Voltage Regulation for computers and electronics.
Tripp Lite's 1800 watt (peak output) Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) system protects sensitive electronics, computer accessories and home theater equipment from power-related damage and performance problems. The LC1800 extends the useful life of connected equipment by providing optimum voltage conditions for enhanced efficiency and cooler internal operating temperatures. Reliable transformer-based voltage correction circuits maintain 120V nominal output during voltage fluctuations between 89 and 147V. Three levels of voltage stabilization offer targeted response for overvoltages, undervoltages and severe brownouts. Prevents equipment damage and power related performance problems for computer accessories, printers, home theater equipment, a/v components and other sensitive electronic devices. Network-grade AC surge and EMI/RFI noise suppression. Supports loads up to 1800 watts (peak output) or 1500 watts (continuous output), 15A maximum. Includes 6 AC outlets, 6 ft AC line cord and 7 diagnostic LEDs which display incoming voltage level, surge suppression status and line fault status.