- Direct Plug-in surge suppressor with premium protection for A/V home theater components & computer peripherals against dangerous power surges spikes & line noise
- Recommended for home theaters & home offices flat-panel HDTV Blu-ray player or computer peripherals like printers & routers
- Automatic shutoff permanently cuts power to outlets if protection circuit is incapacitated
- Power Strip / 15 A / 1050 Joules
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty/$10,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
The ULTRABLOK features two NEMA 5-15R outlets, perfect for your flat-panel HDTV and Blu-ray player or a pair of computer peripherals, such as a printer and a router. This unit's unique protection system prevents disruptive line noise from causing A/V distortion, computer lock-ups, data errors and similar problems. Large toroidal chokes, ferrite rod-core inductors, HF/VHF capacitors and multiple layers of metal oxide varistors remove EMI/RFI interference and prevent system crashes, reboots and performance problems.
Because residential power outlets have three wires - hot line (H), neutral (N) and ground (G) - the ULTRABLOK protects all three, covering two protection modes: full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G).
An integrated 15A circuit breaker protects all outlets and shuts down connected equipment in the event of an overload. Diagnostic LEDs show power, protection and line fault status at a glance. The ULTRABLOK plugs directly into any standard NEMA 5-15R outlet. Optional mounting hardware is included for permanent attachment to the outlet cover, which will prevent the ULTRABLOK from coming loose accidentally.