- Premium cabling for Category 5 & 5e applications
- Rated for 350 MHz/1 Gbps communications
- Feature boots with integral strain-relief and RJ45 (Male) connectors
- PVC 4-pair stranded UTP
- 7 ft/ 7ft/ 7 foot/ 7foot/ 7 feet/ 7feet/ 7'/ 7 '/ 2 m/ 2m
- Patch cable/ network cable/ snagless molded patch cable/ cat5e patch cable/ cat5 patch cable/ RJ45 350mhz/ IEEE 802.3ab/ UTP Cat5e Cable/ Cat5e RJ45 Ethernet Cord/ Cat 5e Cable/ RJ45PATCH/ Gigabit Ethernet Cable
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's Gold CAT5e patch cables meet or exceed ANSI/EIA/TIA specs for 350MHz/1000Mbps data transmission speeds.
Tripp Lite's 2.13 m (7-ft.) blue snagless category 5e (Cat5e) patch cable has 2 snagless RJ45 molded male connectors featuring integral strain relief. The cable is manufactured from PVC 4-pair stranded UTP and is rated for 350MHz/1Gbps communication. All cables are offered in a variety of lengths and colors for all category 5 (Cat5) and 5e cabling needs. Standard category 5e patch cables are also available.