- Line interactive uninterrupted power supply provides battery backup through blackouts/ voltage fluctuations & surges
- Ideal for point-of-sale applications/ computers/ network equipment & home theater systems
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts/ over-voltages without using battery power
- LCD screen reports input voltage/ battery charge & UPS status
- 6ft NEMA 5-15P input plug & 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- 3 Year Tripp Lite Warranty & $200,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite's OMNI700LCD Line-Interactive Digital UPS System offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support for personal computers, home entertainment systems and media centers. Internal UPS circuits support entry level PCs for up to 50 minutes or individual VCR/DVR components for as long as 2.5 hours during power failures. Prevents data loss, viewing interruptions, lost recordings and loss of component programming. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 89 volts back to usable levels without using battery power. 97% line-mode efficiency saves energy and reduces BTU heat output. Offers complete power protection in an attractive black tower configuration. Includes 4 battery-supported and surge-protected outlets, plus 4 additional surge suppression-only outlets for items not requiring battery support. USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure. PowerAlert software available via free download from www.tripplite.com. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Built-in audible alarm and large LCD front panel voltage display indicates line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace status and voltage boost operation. The LCD display includes a dimmer switch and can be rotated for easy viewing in any application. 700VA/420 watt power handling ability supports entry-level PCs, home entertainment systems, network workstations, audio/video components. Offers 3.7 minutes battery runtime with a full load of 700VA/420 watts and 11.4 minutes with a half load of 350VA/210 watts. Supports battery replacement via built-in access panel.