- IEEE 1284 AB Parallel Printer Cable (DB25 to Cen36 M/M) 6-ft.
- Bi-directional communication allows your printer to broadcast printer error messages back to network computers
- Superior molded cables with integral strain relief and foil-shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- IEEE 1284 Printer Cables provide superior conductivity and support high-speed bi-directional printing
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Get 100% Error Free Printing with Tripp Lite GOLD Cables. Compatible with High Speed IEEE printers. Bidirectional.
Tripp Lite's 6 foot IEEE 1284 A-B GOLD parallel printer cable connects computers with a DB25 female parallel port to parallel printers with a Centronics 36 female port. It supports high-speed IEEE 1284 bi-directional communication and features gold plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts for superior conductivity. It is manufactured from superior molded cable with integral strain relief and double shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection. It contains low-capacitance impedance matched twisted-pair conductors that protect against cross-talk and other transmission problems.