- 28.8kW 3-phase PDU with multi-function touchscreen LCD distributes/monitors/manages AC power
- Built-in Java-free network interface helps you remotely monitor load levels to prevent overloads that cause downtime
- 28.8kW 220/230/240V 3-phase switched 1.8m 0U PDU
- 30 individually controllable outlets (24 C13/6 C19)
- Easy 0U Installation in EIA-Standard 19 in. Racks
- Hardwire 380/400/415V input
- Power Distribution Unit/ Network PDU/ TAA PDU
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The 0U PDU features 30 switched 220/230/240V outlets (24 C13 and 6 C19) with included plug-lock insert sleeves to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. Hardwire 380/400/415V input connects the PDU to a compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A color touchscreen LCD lets you toggle between menus to monitor input current level per phase, output current per load bank and per outlet with ±1% billing-grade accuracy, environmental sensor data and network information. It also generates a unique QR code to allow access to the switchable PDU through a mobile device.