- 14.5kW 208/240V 3-phase switched 1.8-meter 0U Hubbell PDU w/ multi-function touchscreen LCD distributes/monitors and manages AC power
- Built-in Java-free network interface helps you remotely monitor load levels to prevent overloads that cause downtime
- 30 individually controllable outlets—24 C13/ 6 C19
- Built-in LX Platform interface for remote access 24/7
- Hubbell CS8365C PDU input w/ 10 ft AC power cord
- switched power distribution unit/ TAA Compliant
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The 0U PDU features 30 switched outlets (24 C13 and 6 C19) with included plug-lock insert sleeves to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. A 10-foot cord with Hubbell CS8365C plug connects the PDU to a compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A color touchscreen LCD lets you toggle between menus to monitor input current level per phase, output current per load bank and per outlet with ±1% billing-grade accuracy, environmental sensor data and network information. It also generates a unique QR code to allow access to the switchable PDU through a mobile device.