- 3-phase UPS system protects mission-critical network equipment against downtime & data loss
- On-line double-conversion topology VFI operation
- 1.0 unity power factor supports 20kVA/20kW capacity
- Internal batteries included with external battery pack options
- Parallel up to 4 units for increased capacity or N+1
- Full load runtime 5.2min (20kw); half load runtime 15.4min (10kW)
- high power ups/ ups with network/ online ups 240v/ ups smart/ ups system
The Voltage and Frequency Independent (VFI) design allows continuous operation at either 50 or 60 Hz. Zero transfer time from online to battery mode ensures no disruption to attached equipment loads. Offering an efficiency of 94% during normal operation and 98% in economy mode, the SUT20K reduces energy losses for cost-saving operation. Automatic bypass keeps connected equipment powered, even during overloads and many potential UPS fault conditions.
IGBT inverter technology produces output power with less than 2% total harmonic distortion (THDi) to keep connected equipment functioning at its peak. A 3:1 crest factor safely supports a variety of loads, even those with wildly fluctuating power demands.
Managing the SUT20K is simplified through the multi-language LCD interface, which displays critical operating conditions and diagnostic data, such as battery and load status. Four LEDs indicate AC, bypass, battery and fault modes. A built-in card slot supports optional remote management cards, such as WEBCARDLX, for comprehensive monitoring and control over a network.