- Portable dual-outlet power source for power applications such as power tools and computers as a vehicle inverter/standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS
- Ideal for RVs/ fleet vehicles and emergency vehicles
- Delivers clean 230V AC power from AC/DC power source
- 1250W continuous output power; 2500W peak power
- Auto-transfer switching option for UPS operation
- Protects against blackouts/surges and EMI/RFI line noise
- DC to AC power inverter/ battery charger/ AC Inverter/Charger
The DC-to-AC inverter features an automatic line-to-battery transfer switch and integrated charging system that allow it to work as a vehicle inverter, standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS. It delivers 1250W of continuous power, 1875W up to one hour, or 2500W of peak power up to 10 seconds during equipment startup or cycling. An automatic overload detector, cooling fan and resettable AC circuit breakers protect the unit from damage.
Designed for easy installation in RVs, over-the-road trucks, fleet vehicles and conversion vans, the APSX1250 converts stored power from any 12V battery or automotive DC source to safe, stable, computer-grade AC power and sends it to two C13 outlets for unlimited runtime. When powered by an external 230V AC source, the unit keeps the user-supplied battery charged via a three-stage 7.5/30A selectable charging system while simultaneously delivering AC power to connected equipment.
When used as a UPS, the APSX1250 responds to blackouts and brownouts with an automatic, instantaneous transfer to battery-derived AC output. LEDs on the unit indicate AC/DC operational modes, overload status, DC voltage level, shutdown status and system fault status.