- 10kW 208/240V switched 0U 3-phase PDU with multi-function touchscreen LCD distributes/ monitors and manages AC power in an IT or industrial environment
- Built-in network interface monitors load levels to prevent overloads that cause downtime and built-in LX Platform interface for remote access
- 30 individually controllable outlets—24 C13/ 6 C19
- NEMA L15-30P input with 6 ft. AC power cord
- TAA Compliant power distribution unit/ NEMA L15-30P/ Vertical PDU
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A color touchscreen LCD lets you toggle between menus to monitor input current level per phase, output current per load bank and per outlet with ±1% billing-grade accuracy, environmental sensor data and network information. It also generates a unique QR code to allow access to the switchable PDU through a mobile device.
The 0U PDU mounts vertically in racks using the included toolless mounting buttons or the included rack-mounting brackets. Use the included PDUMVROTATEBRKT kit to install the unit with outlets facing the rear for better airflow or equipment access.