- Line interactive tower UPS provides UL 60601-1 compliant medical-grade 1kVA/750W power backup
- Ideal for use in patient-care vicinities
- Lithium batteries provide 20-30 times the cycle life of traditional batteries
- medical grade UPS/ Hospital grade UPS/ line interactive UPS/ UPS tower/ LI-ION/ Lithium ion battery/ lithium ion battery pack
- 28 min runtime at half load; 10 min at full load
- 4 NEMA 5-15R-HG outlets; NEMA 5-15P-HG plug
- 10,000-cycle LiFePhos Battery
Built-in line-interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 81V and overvoltages as high as 143V to normal 120V nominal output, without drawing battery power. The SMART1200XLHGL's built-in isolation transformer with Faraday shield offers full isolation and removes common mode noise while maintaining full AC surge suppression in all modes.
This UPS system features four NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets and has a hospital-grade NEMA 5-15P-HG plug with a 6-foot cord for flexibility in placement. All four outlets provide both backup protection and 650 joules of surge protection.
The SMART1200XLHGL also features diagnostic LEDs, as well as a USB port and a DB9 serial port that work with Tripp Lite's free downloadable PowerAlert software for safe, unattended system shutdown and file saves in the event of a prolonged power failure.