- Connect your MacBook Chromebook Dell XPS or other USB-C device to a DVI monitor or projector
- Works with USB C devices like MacBooks/2018 iPad Pro/HP Pro Tablet 608 G1 and Thinkpad Yoga 900s
- Works with DVI monitors TVs and projectors
- Resolutions up to 1920x1200
- USB C to DVI adapter/USB Type C to DVI converter/USB 3.1 Type-C to DVI adapter/USB 2.0 Type C to DVI converter/USB C video adapter
- Thunderbolt 3 port compatible
- Hassle-free connection with reversible USB-C connector
This USB C to DVI adapter lets you output DVI video from a USB Type C device such as your MacBook, Chromebook or 2018 iPad Pro. The adapter works with USB-C devices that pass a DisplayPort video signal and it’s also compatible with Thunderbolt 3 ports.
This USB-C to DVI D display adapter lets you output high-definition DVI video from your USBC device while on-the-go. It features a compact, lightweight design that fits perfectly into your laptop bag, making it the ideal travel companion.
The video adapter is compatible with your Windows and Mac systems, as well as Thunderbolt 3 and other USB C devices for ultimate compatibility when you’re traveling.
Uncompromised Picture Quality
This DVI video converter harnesses the video capabilities that are built into your USB Type-C connector to deliver video resolutions up to 1920x1200, providing support for an existing DVI display, television or projector.
Even when using a legacy DVI display, the USB C to DVI converter produces stunning details in high-definition so you don’t have to compromise picture quality.
To ensure easy operation and installation, this USB-C video adapter includes a reversible USB Type C connector so you will always plug it into your laptop correctly on the first try. The DVI display converter also supports plug-and-play connectivity, ensuring a hassle-free setup.
This USB C to DVI adapter is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.