- C laptops connects to three 4K monitors: 2x 4K 60 DisplayPort (DisplayLink) + 1x HDMI (DP Alt Mode)
- Triple 4K monitor USB Type C dock for Dell XPS and other power-hungry USBC laptops
- Connect USB devices with 5x USB 3.0 ports (1xC / 4xA)
- GbE port
- Triple monitor docking station with 100W Power Delivery to power and charge
- Connects to USB 3.0 laptop with USB-A port using USBC to A cable (sold separately)
- Lock slot
Astonishing Picture Quality
This USB-C to HDMI Adapter lets you connect your USB Type C equipped device to an HDMI display. The adapter supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) and provides sharper images with enhanced video.
True 4K at 60Hz and HDR?
? The USB C to HDMI Converter is fully compatible with your HDMI 2.0b equipment. It supports resolutions up to 4K 60Hz (3840 x 2160) and bandwidths up to 18Gbps. The adapter offers 4:4:4 chroma subsampling, so every pixel gets its own unique color. As well, it is backward compatible enabling you to use earlier versions of HDMI and DisplayPort at a lower maximum resolution.
Plus, HDR imaging offers greater luminosity than standard digital imaging so that you can experience lifelike images with increased contrast, brightness and colors. To ensure a reliable and consistent audio-video signal, the DisplayPort to HDMI adapter features an electromagnetic interference (EMI) shielding cage.
Ideal for Travel
? This lightweight video adapter is highly portable, with a small-footprint design. It's the perfect accessory for your USB-C supported devices, fitting easily into your carrying case.
To ensure easy operation, this unique USB-C to HDMI adapter is Thunderbolt 3 compatible and works with your USB Type C enabled devices.
CDP2HD4K60H is backed by a 3-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- To achieve HDR, your USB-C port must support DisplayPort 1.4 and your display must support HDMI 2.0b.
- NVIDIA graphics adapters may not support 4:4:4 chroma subsampling and 5.1/7.1 audio output, when used with this adapter.