- Connect a DVI display to a Mini DisplayPort equipped PC or MAC
- Compatible with any Surface Pro or Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon laptops that are equipped with mDP
- Passive Single Link / DP++ / Dual-mode DisplayPort
- Support Resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Thunderbolt to DVI Compatible
- Connects to your Laptop Thunderbolt port
- MDP to DVI Adapter / Mini Display Port to DVI Adapter / Mini DP to DVI / Comparable to 0B47090 / Thunderbolt to DVI Converter
Eliminate Upgrading Costs
This Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter offers a cost-effective DVI / mDP link, letting you connect a DVI computer monitor or television to a device with a Mini DP output while saving the expense of upgrading the monitor for compatibility.
As well, this mDP to DVI dongle is compatible with Intel Thunderbolt, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port, enabling users to use it with multiple Mini DP sources. It’s the perfect accessory for any of your MacBook or Microsoft Surface Pro devices with mDP.
This Mini DP to DVI monitor adapter is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port, providing you with ultimate versatility.
The DVI converter is ideal for use with your digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays, making it an extremely functional solution.
Easy to Use
Simple to use, this small form factor DVI converter makes Mini DisplayPort backwards compatible with your existing DVI projector, television or display. It requires no installation software or drivers, providing an easy plug-and-play setup.
This Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.