- Secure another device to your main lock cable with this convenient loop
- Laptop cable lock expansion loop works with any cable lock to add a 6” / 2.5 cm branch cable with K-slot lock
- Lock fits into the Kensington security lock slot on your device
- This ideal multi-device lock accessory works like a dual head laptop lock or twin laptop lock
- 4 digit combination cable lock protects your device against theft
- Add-on multiple loops to a single laptop lock to protect many devices
Here’s an easy and economical way to secure accessories to your main lock cable. This laptop cable lock expansion loop works with your base laptop lock, to add a 6” (2.5 cm) extension cable and lock-head that connects into devices with the Kensington lock slot. The Ideal Accessory for any Laptop Cable Lock The expansion loop with K-slot lock makes an ideal accessory to loop around any type of main cable lock - including a K-slot, nano or wedge lock letting you easily secure a variety of devices. Secure Multiple Devices Now if you have a single laptop lock, you can protect more devices like your docking station or monitor. This lock accessory works like a dual-head or twin laptop lock to secure additional devices with ease. You can even use multiple laptop lock expansion loops to protect devices on your desk, or on display. It’s the ideal way to help prevent theft in areas with high foot traffic. Resettable 4-Digit Combination Lock Choose your own combination so you can remember it easily. Or, change your passcode often to prevent others from knowing it. Maximize Security To protect against theft, the computer security cable has a vinyl-coated steel cable (4.4 mm diameter). The laptop lock add-on features a durable zinc-alloy lock head, to provide dependable theft protection. BRNCHLOCK is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.