- Save space and work in comfort with this premium desk mount dual monitor arm
- Mount two displays up to 30" horizontally or displays up to 24" vertically
- Adjustable monitor stand for desk-mount or grommet mount
- Adjustable dual monitor mount with full-motion articulating arms to tilt or pan or rotate your monitors
- Tool-less assembly
- Works with VESA mount (75x75,100x100) monitors
- Durable steel and aluminum construction supports a weight capacity of 19.8 lb. (9 kg) per arm
Customize your workspace likenever beforewith this premiumdesk-mount dual monitor arm. It supportstwoVESA (75x75, 100x100)monitors,side-by-side or stacked. The full-motion articulating arms with spring-assisted height adjustment let you reposition your monitors with ease.
Horizontal or Vertical Setup
Create a dual-monitor setup to suit your needs, using the interchangeable arms with quick-connect assembly.
In a horizontal setup, thedual-monitor mountsupports two monitors from 12” to 30”. It’s ideal for numerous uses including graphic design, photo editing and many others.
As avertical monitor stand, thedual-monitor armsupports two monitors from 12” to 24”. A stacked setup makes it easy to compare information on two screens without scrolling. Please note: To support two stacked 24” monitors, the height of each monitor (including the bezel around the display) cannot exceed 14" (35 cm).
Full-Motion Articulating Arms
The adjustabledual monitor armoffers a full range of motion on several axes, letting you tilt, pan and rotate. Switch from landscape to portrait viewing.
Spring-Assisted Height Adjustment
Raise or lower your monitors with one smooth motion, using the spring-assisted height adjustment. Adjust the tension to your own preference.
With its steel and aluminum construction, the dual monitor mount supports a weight capacity of 19.8 lb. (9 kg) per arm.
The quick slide-and-click connections make the dual-monitor mount easy to assemble. Clamp the monitor mount to the side of your desk or table (using the pre-installed desk clamp) or attach it through a grommet hole.
TheTAA compliant ARMDUAL30 is backed by a 10-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.