- 6'/1.8 m USB C to DisplayPort monitor adapter and cable in-one avoids the hassle of a bulky adapters for clutter free installation
- Black 6 foot/1.8 meter cable matches your black USBC Ultrabook or laptop
- 6 ft DisplayPort cable works with Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C devices that support DP Alt Mode (such as a 2018 iPad Pro).
- USB-C to DisplayPort cable supports UHD resolutions up to 4K 60Hz
- Display cable features reversible USB C port
Know your gear
This USB-C to DisplayPort cable lets you connect your Thunderbolt 3 or USB Type-C enabled device to a 4K DisplayPort monitor with just one cable, providing you with a convenient, clutter-free solution.
Astonishing Picture Quality
The USB C to DP adapter cable lets you harness the video capabilities that are built into your USB-C connection (USB 3.0, 3.1 or Thunderbolt 3), to deliver the astonishing quality of Ultra HD to your 4K display and supporting resolutions up to 3840x2160.
Plus, the adapter is backward compatible with 1080p displays, which makes it a great accessory for home, office or other work environments.
At 6 ft. (1.8 m) in length, this monitor cable eliminates the need for excess adapters and cabling, ensuring a tidy, professional installation. For installations requiring shorter or longer connections we also offer a 9.8 ft. (3 m) (CDP2DPMM3MB, CDP2DPMM3MW) and a 3.3 ft. (1 m) (CDP2DPMM1MB, CDP2DPMM1MW) USB-C to DP converter cable, enabling you to choose the right cable length for your custom installation needs.
To ensure easy operation and installation, this USB C to DisplayPort cable works with both Windows and Mac computers and allows for plug-and-play installation, removing the need for any additional software or drivers.
Note: Your USB-C port must support DisplayPort over USB-C (DP Alt mode) in order to work with this adapter.
This USB C to DisplayPort cable is backed by a 3-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.