- Connect your USB devices easily with this USB 3.0 hub featuring individual On/Off switches
- Turn your laptop’s USB Type-A port into four USB Type-A ports and control power use and connectivity on a per-port basis to better manage power consumption
- The USB 3.0 port expander lets you connect your existing USB devices like mouse and keyboard or flash drives and external hard drives
- Compact USB to USB hub ideal for travel
- Portable USB 3.0 hub is bus-powered with no external power required
This portable USB 3.0 hub gives you an easy way to add four USB 3.0 Type-A ports to your laptop, with individual power switches to save power. The USB port expander plugs easily into your laptop's USB Type-A port. Plus, it's bus-powered for easy portability.
Connect Your Current USB Devices
Use your existing USB 3.0 devices - flash drives, mouse, keyboard and external hard drives. The 4-port USB 3.0 hub expands your computer's USB Type-A port into four USB 3.0 (Type-A) ports, and it's backward compatible with your older USB 2.0 devices. (USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1.)
Individual On/Off Switches
Each port on the USB 3.0 hub has its own power switch so you can turn off devices when they're not in use. That means you can conserve power and maximize bandwidth for your USB devices (without having to physically disconnect the device or cable).
With its compact, lightweight design, this hub is perfect for portable use. The versatile USB-to-USB hub is bus-powered, with no need for an external power adapter. You can travel lighter with fewer cables to carry with you.
Plug and Play
The 4-Port USB 3.0 hub installs automatically when you connect it to your laptop, so you can be up and running in seconds.