- 3.3 ft (1m) Heavy duty lightning cable with Kevlar aramid fiber for high tensile strength | White
- Rugged with extended strain relief and soft TPE tested to withstand 10000+ bend cycles at 180° and up to 5000 insertion cycles
- Apple MFi certified adapter cable for reliable charging from USB Type-A charger | USB 2.0 480 Mbps
- Durable/strong USB-A to lightning cable compatible with lightning devices iPhone 12 Pro/Max/Mini/11/XR/8/iPad Air/Mini
- StarTech.com 2 year Warranty
This USB to Lightning cable withstands the daily demands of charging and syncing your mobile devices. Tested to endure strenuous wear and tear and winter and summer in-car use, the rugged cable is a must-have for both business and consumer applications.
Built for Daily Use
The durable Lightning cable has aramid fiber reinforcement that shelters it from the stress of frequent bends and twists. The aramid fiber also allows the cable to flex without over-stretching, and strengthens the core of the cable with enhanced protection.
The heavy duty cable has insulated conductors that reduces friction. This combined with the soft TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) jacket makes for a more flexible cable. TPE is softer than standard PVC and is environmentally friendly.
Flexible Strain Relief
The cable is constructed to prevent the connector from separating from the jacket. The extra-long strain relief molding has been tested to withstand over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180° angle. Plus, the improved inner molding resists cracking and reduces cable damage.
The 1m Lightning to USB cable also has a metal shield protecting the circuit board from EMI. The guard also reinforces the connection point between the Lightning connector and the wire.
The RUSBLTMM1M is an Apple MFi certified Lightning cable backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty.
Note: DuPont and Kevlar are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.