- Organize horizontal and vertical cabling in your server rack with a full-featured combination panel of finger ducts and large D-ring hooks
- One-piece cable organizer for front and back cable management
- 19" server rack cable manager / Server rack cable organizer
- High quality steel construction
- Organizes and delivers cable to 24 lockable clips on the back
- Mounts front or back to a standard 19” 2 or 4-post server rack
The 2U cable manager makes it easier to manage cables from the front or back of your server rack, with conveniently placed hooks that hold both vertically and horizontally running cables.
The organizer helps you manage network, server and KVM cabling in your server rack by utilizing a combination of horizontal finger ducts and vertical or horizontal D-ring hooks. It organizes and guides cable using 24 lockable clips to keep cables securely in place.
Engineered with high-quality steel construction and sturdy hooks, the cable organizer is built to deliver dependable performance, year after year.
Adding the cable organizer in between your equipment also closes off open spaces in the rack, which promotes proper airflow. By relieving cable strain, it also increases the lifespan of your server and networking equipment interfaces.
Note: The hooks on this cable management system extend past 19 inches. As a result certain racks with close spaced or inset rack mount holes may not be compatible with this product.