Quick tech specs
- USB-C to Dual-DisplayPort MST Hub drives up to two 4K 60Hz displays using a USB-C DisplayPort 1.4 host with DSC
- Multi-monitor adapter adds up to two extended/mirrored displays | Utilize the host's built-in GPU capabilities | Driverless
- 1ft built-in cable | Windows Only
- HDR | 2ch Audio | HDCP 2.2 | Backwards compatible with DP 1.4/DP 1.2 hosts at lower resolutions
- Discrete GPUs/12th gen and up Intel Processors with DP 1.4 and DSC required for dual-4K 60Hz monitors
Know your gear
This USB-C to DisplayPort MST Hub enables a connection to two DisplayPort monitors, using a DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode) capable USB-C host device.