- Control 16 servers or KVM switches remotely over an IP network with this rack mountable LCD console
- Hybrid design allows both PS2 and USB systems to be connceted simultaneously
- Built-in LCD Panel
- IP KVM for remote operation
- 16 Port KVM over IP
The IP KVM console offers a design similar to that of a rackmounted laptop computer - when the console is not in use, it's as simple as folding the LCD display and keyboard/mouse up and sliding it back into the server rack on the sturdy mounting rails (included).
A highly-scalable server control solution, the integrated 16-port IP-based KVM switch allows 16 computers (up to 136 computers through eight cascaded 16-port KVMs) to be directly controlled from the console or via the LAN, WAN or Internet, with system navigation options including front panel pushbuttons, hotkey commands and a convenient on-screen display.
To ensure a comprehensive server remote control solution, the LCD KVM Console offers BIOS level control and full interaction with your system’s boot process, providing exceptional remote monitoring capability and control of every aspect of the connected computers.
The IP KVM Console also provides a secure and convenient operating experience, allowing each of the connected computers to be given unique names and locked to prevent unauthorized access.
Providing further versatility, the console is designed for guaranteed compatibility with Dell, Compaq, IBM and HP servers and systems and includes all required rack mounting hardware.
* An industry first 3-year warranty provides peace of mind.
* Remote Power: Use StarTech.com’s 8 outlet Remote Power * Module (PCM815SHNA) to power computers and equipment on an off using an interactive menu.
* Security: SSH tunneling, SSL encryption, RADIUS authentication, and a configurable firewall are all included to ensure that your network stays secure.
* Serial Control: Use the Serial Remote Interface Module (RPORT) to interact with virtually any device that uses a * RS-232 serial terminal interface like routers, switches, environmental controls, alarm systems, and more.
* Versatility: ""Hybrid"" design allows both PS/2 and USB systems to be conncted simultaneously
* Centralized remote management of servers
* Datacenter computer control
* Improving the internal space efficiency of existing cabinets