- 3.3 ft. / 1 m USB C to DVI monitor adapter and cable in one avoids the hassle of a bulky adapters for clutter free installation
- USB-C to DVI cable supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Black 3.3 foot / 1 meter cable matches your black USBC Ultrabook or laptop
- DVI cable features reversible USB C connector
- DVI cable works with Thunderbolt 3 ports and USB 3.1 Type-C ports that support DP Alt Mode
This USB-C to DVI cable lets you connect your Thunderbolt 3 or USB Type-C enabled device to a computer monitor with just one cable, providing you with a convenient, clutter-free solution.
Astonishing Picture Quality
The USB C to DVI adapter cable lets you harness the video capabilities that are built into your USB-C connection, to deliver the astonishing picture quality supporting resolutions up to 1920 x 1200.
Plus, the USB-C video cable is backward compatible with 1080p displays, which makes it a great accessory for home, office or other work environments.
At 3.3 ft. (1 m) in length, this computer monitor cable delivers a compact connection that eliminates excess adapters and cabling, ensuring a tidy, professional installation. For longer installations, we also offer a 6.6 ft. (2 m) (CDP2DVIMM2MB) and a 9.8 ft. (3 m)(CDP2DVI3MBNL) USB-C to DVI cable, enabling you to choose the right cable length for your custom installation needs.
The reversible USB-C connector allows for an easy and convenient connection. To ensure easy operation and installation, this USB C to DVI cable works with both Windows and Mac computers and supports easy plug-and-play installation.
CDP2DVIMM1MB is backed by a 3-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Note: Your USB-C port must support DisplayPort over USB-C (DP Alt Mode) in order to work with this adapter.