- silver with gray trim
- mounting interface: 100 x 100 mm
The Humanscale M8.1 Monitor Arm with Two-Piece Clamp Mount Base helps improve the comfort, health and productivity of any workspace. It is fully compatible with traditional desks and sit/stand workstations alike. This silver monitor arm meets a variety of configuration needs for lighter monitors up to 28 lbs. It supports a better working posture, creates more usable desktop space and helps maintain a clutter-free environment. Quick Release joints instantly snap together for a secure, robust fit, ensuring quick, simple installation and flexibility. The Smart Stop feature allows the user to stop each joint anywhere along its rotation to prevent monitor or arm overhand on the desk edges. With innovative features like the Compensator Mechanism and Self-Lubricating Precision Bearings, the M8.1 allows users to effortlessly adjust their monitor to their optimal ergonomic position while also providing top-to-bottom cable management.
- Rubberized cable management ensures a clean, sleek, organized aesthetic
- Compatible with M/Connect 2 and M/Power for convenient, high-speed charging
- Weight-compensating spring technology enables smooth, uniform height adjustment
- Built-in counterbalance indicator enables user to counterbalance monitor weight when one isn't attached