- The HPE Aruba campus mounting bracket is compatible with Aruba 510 Series campus access points
- It helps attach an access point to a solid surface such as a wall or ceiling
- This mounting gear helps secure an access point,preventing thefts or damage
- The bracket is useful for smaller server rooms,helping save floor space
- One package contains 10 brackets
Designed for Aruba 510 Series campus access points, the HPE Aruba Access Point Mounting Bracket can attach to solid surfaces such as the wall or the ceiling. This mounting hardware keeps access points organized for a clutter-free server room or workspace. Use the HPE Aruba campus mounting bracket to secure access points where they are needed. Mounting them on the wall or ceiling keeps them safe and offers security and theft prevention.
Useful for small server rooms with limited capacity, this Aruba access point mounting bracket saves floor space. Improve the performance of HPE Aruba access points by mounting them on racks or cabinets using this bracket. Rack-mounting ensures optimal airflow around the equipment, preventing chances of overheating and resulting damage. This mounting bracket is an ideal fit for schools, offices, small businesses and indoor areas that need to keep access points secure and out of the way. One package contains 10 brackets, so IT administrators can secure multiple access points in place to strengthen Wi-Fi® connectivity in an area.