- HP FutureSmart firmware can be updated with the latest features to optimise your investment for years to come.
- and help build business efficiency.
- tablet-like icons.
- and easily manage device settings to help increase efficiency.he operating code (BIOS) is automatically checked during startup and repairs
- Centralise control of your printing environment with HP Web Jetadmin
- Easily enable workflows across your fleet with a consistent user experience and intuitive
- Set up this printer fast
Know your gear
HP's entry-level Enterprise-class printer with speeds up to 42 ppm and strongest security.
This printer uses dynamic security, which may be updated periodically by firmware updates. The printer is intended to be used solely with cartridges using an original HP chip. Cartridges using a non-HP chip may not function or may cease to function. More at:
- Tray 1: A4, RA4, A5, B5 (JIS), B6 (JIS), 10 x 15 cm, A6, 16K, envelopes (B5, C5 ISO, C6, DL ISO); Custom: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm; Tray 2: A4; RA4; A5; B5 (JIS); B6 (JIS); A6; 16K; 105 x 148 to 216 x 356 mm; Optional Tray 3: A4; RA4; A5; B5 (JIS); B6 (JIS); A6; 16K; 105 x 148 to 216 x 356 mm
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host; 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device; 1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000T network
- Up to 100,000 pages
- One-year, On-site Repair 24-hour / 7 day a week phone support