- 4 Stage Hospital Type Filtration
- Effectively Purifies Air in Medium Rooms 200-400 Square Feet
- AeraSmart Sensor Monitors the Air Quality and Automatically Adjusts the Fan Speed
- Extremely Effective at Capturing Influenza Virus
- Carbon Filter Removes Odors and Captures Large Airborne Particulates
The Fellowes AeraMax® DX55 Air Purifier features a four-stage hospital-type filtration that effectively cleans air in small spaces 200 to 400 sq. ft. The Smart Sensor™ detects air quality and automatically adjusts the fan speed to keep your air purified. A True HEPA filter with antimicrobial treatment safely removes 99.97-percent of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns, including allergens, viruses, and cigarette smoke. Proven effective at capturing the airborne flu virus. Carbon filter removes odors. The air purifier also includes the Aera+™ Mode for allergy and cold/flu seasons and features ultra-quiet operation.