- Access Kit for ServSwitch
The extenders feature intelligent keyboard and mouse emulation, so your remote CPUs are in no danger of locking up, even if your keyboard or interconnect cable is unplugged.
What’s more, the extenders have built-in surge protection to defend your CAT5 link side against surges and spikes.
Dual-Access Kit (ACU1009A)
You can have a local control station near your CPU or ServSwitch plus a remote station up to 1000 feet (304.8 m) away.
• Extend KVM signals—even serial transmissions—up to 1000 feet!
• Include built-in surge protection!
• Place your keyboard, monitor, and mouse up to 1000 feet (304.8 m) from a CPU or ServSwitch.
• Use a single inexpensive CAT5 UTP cable!
• Single-Access and Dual-Access Kits available.
• Serial extenders also send serial-port data up to 1000 feet (304.8 m). Great
for touch-screen applications!
• Fully adjustable video equalization for the best possible video quality—even at long distances and high resolutions.
• Capable of 1600 x 1280 at 200 feet (60.9 m), 1280 x 1024 at 300 feet (91.4 m), or 1024 x 768 at 1000 feet (304.8 m).
• You can also rack mount the standalone units