Quick tech specs
- The package comes with one Belkin Headset splitter
- The Double earphone adapter enables you to play stereo on your speakers
- Belkin offers a 90-day return policy
- The splitter allows you to connect two speakers or two headphones to one jack
- There are many applications the splitter can perform,including car AUX port to listen to music or sharing a movie with your partner on the same device
Know your gear
This Belkin® 3.5mm to 2x 3 Pin 3.5mm Headset Splitter Adapter - Audio cable M/2F enables connecting two speakers or headsets to one jack. It is also a simple way to connect two mini-stereo speakers to an iPod® or iPad® for stereo sound. The Belkin Headset splitter allows you and another person the ability to have multi-listening, video, or gaming pleasure by merely connecting two headsets to a single iPod or iPad. The 3.5 mm Headphone Microphone Splitter comes with a 1/8 inch male mini plug and two 1/8 inch female ends for natural listening pleasure with a partner. The Belkin Headset Splitter doesn't just play left and right channel audio but sends a stereo signal to both points of the splitter. You can take the Double earphone adapter with you on an airplane and watch the same movie on the same device with your travel partner. Multiple applications using the Belkin Headset Splitter offer limitless capabilities with functions like using the splitter with your car's AUX port to enjoy music.