- The package includes Chromebook 11 CB311-8H-C5DV Chromebook,lithium-ion battery and USB 3.1 type C power adapter
- The Acer Chromebook 11 C732T-C8VY starts up in seconds
- The device can withstand extreme conditions of being knock around or dropped
- Video conferencing with a webcam is available
- The interactive touchscreen helps engage comprehensive work-study
- The Chromebook has four ports
- Acer includes a 1-year warranty
Lift the screen, and the Acer® Chromebook 11 starts operating in seconds, and you have access to your offline and online files. Online access is consistent and reliable, with a wireless signal up to ten hours of battery life. Designed to be tough for students, the Acer Chromebook 11 C732T-C8VY withstands the demands and extreme conditions of unexpected falls. The recessed keys help prevent the typing fingers from digging and hollowing out the keyboard. Plus, the Celeron N3350 Chromebook keyboard has an innovative drainage design, which allows 1.5 cups (330 lm) of water to cover the keyboard and yet keeps it away from all vital components. The black Chromebook is light, easy to carry, and runs on Chrome OS with 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB eMMC (flash drive). The Acer Chromebook 11 C732T-C8VY secures your data with multiple layers of security. Conduct video conferencing with an HDR Webcam on the interactive touchscreen and an HD wide-angle viewing. The Celeron N3350 Chromebook provides four ports, including USB 3.0 ports, USB 3.01 ports, headset and microphone capability.