- Simple to install and use
- requiring no special software other than a standard web browser
- Receive alerts of out-of-range conditions to ensure they are addressed before resulting in downtime
- Strategically monitor data center
- server room and network closet environments to protect critical infrastructure
Environmental factors like heat, humidity and moisture pose a severe threat to mission-critical infrastructure. These dangers can be minimized by incorporating a network of environmental sensors to collect data and alert users of potential threats. Adding optional sensors to a Vertiv Geist Environmental Monitor or Rack Power Distribution Unit (rPDU) allows users to observe conditions from a secure Web interface and receive alerts via Email, SNMP, or Email-to-SMS.