- 3-Phase monitored PDU 0U vertical with 48 outlets and 10ft cord
- PDU / Power Distribution Unit / PDU Strip / Monitored PDU / rack pdu / pdus / datacenter pdu / network pdu / Vertical PDU
- Ideal for 3-phase configurations in high-density data centers
- 3-phase input and single-phase 200/208/240V output
- 48 outlets (42 C13/6 C19) in 3 load banks with 20A breakers
- Ethernet network interface for full remote access 24/7
- Digital LED display for local load monitoring
The PDU3VN10G60BW 14.5kW 3-Phase Monitored PDU features 48 outlets for distributing network-grade 200/208/240V AC power to rack-mounted network devices, including computers, servers, routers and switches. Outlets are arranged in three separate load banks, each with 16 outlets (14 C13 and two C19) and a dedicated 20A circuit breaker. Built-in Ethernet network interface allows full remote access for power monitoring, configuration, control and notifications 24 hours a day via secure web browser, telnet or SSH. Provides real-time load/current data with billing-grade accuracy (+/- 1 percent). Tiered access privileges allow both an administrator and a guest to log in. Automated alerts help prevent accidental overloads, power loss and downtime. Digital LED display indicates amps, kilowatts, volts and power unbalance percentage, as well as temperature and humidity conditions when using the optional ENVIROSENSE module (sold separately).Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP and NTP. Network settings can be assigned automatically or manually. Ideal for three-phase network configurations in high-density data centers and heavily configured equipment racks, the PDU3VN10G60BW mounts vertically in 0U of rack space using the preinstalled 2.9 mm buttons or included hardware. The watertight IEC-309 60A Blue (3P+E) input plug with 10-foot cord connects to a compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS.