- Smart Medical-Grade Line-Interactive Uninterrupted Power Supply Tower provides UL 60601-1 compliant medical-grade power battery backup for use in patient-care vicinities
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects brownouts over-voltages without using battery power
- 4 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets
- Half load up to 42 minutes; full load up to 18 minutes
- Muted Alarm / Alarm Quiet Control / EMI/RFI noise filtering
- 2 year Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's SmartPro 700 Hospital-Grade UPS System provides intelligent, line-interactive battery backup for personal computers and network workstations
Tripp Lite's SMART 700HG offers medical-grade UPS protection with built-in line interactive voltage regulation, intelligent monitoring and unattended shutdown capability. UL 60601-1 listed as medical electrical equipment with less than 300 microamps leakage current for the UPS and all connected equipment. Built-in isolation transformer with faraday shield removes common mode noise while maintaining full AC surge suppression in all modes. Resistant to electrostatic discharge. Includes high quality hospital-grade plug and outlets. 700VA power handling capacity supports computers, internetworking equipment and other critical loads during commercial power failures. Line interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 81V and overvoltages as high as 143 back to normal 120V levels, saving battery reserves for use only during complete power failures. Includes 4 outlets, diagnostic LEDs and built-in USB & RS-232 communications ports that work with downloadable PowerAlert Software and cabling to provide automatic unattended shutdown of connected network and PC applications.