- DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI adapter supports HD 1920x1200 (1080p)/7.1ch Audio/HDCP 1.4
- Passive DisplayPort to HDMI adapter dongle supports DP++ source incl workstations/desktops (AMD/Nvidia video cards)/laptops/docking stations
- Compact design | 8in (21cm) cable | Ideal for travel between home and office | Connects DP computer to an HDMI display/monitor/TV/proje- ctor
- DP to HDMI video converter with latching DP connector | Tested with HDMI cables up to 35ft
- Driverless setup | OS independent
The StarTech.com DP2HDMI2 DisplayPort® to HDMI® Adapter lets you connect an HDMI-enabled display or projector to a DisplayPort out port from a computer (desktop or laptop), eliminating the expense of having to upgrade your display for DisplayPort compatibility.
The adapter supports display resolutions of up to 1920x1200, allowing you to take full advantage of HDMI video capability.
DP2HDMI2 is a passive adapter cable that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
This adapter allows for audio pass-through if supported by the video source. Please review the video source manual to confirm support.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.