- Handheld Microphone System
- Up to 20 Compatible Channels
- 1680 Selectable Frequencies Across 42MHz
- Frequency Range: 516-558MHz
- Transmission Range: Up to 100m/300'
- Sound Pressure Level: 154dB SPL
- Compander: Sennheiser HDX
Engineered to deliver professional live sound, the Sennheiser EW 100G4-835-S-A is a rugged all-in-one wireless system that is ideal for presenters and moderators. It offers fine live sound and features Sennheiser's 835 capsule on a lightweight aluminum transmitter with integrated mute switch. This microphone system offers up to 20 compatible channels and supports up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range. It delivers a frequency response of 516 MHz to 558 MHz for a versatile audio output.
- Transmission range of up to 100 meters for convenience
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with an LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared