- 3.7kW Single Phase ATS Monitored PDU 1U Horizontal IEC 309 16A Blue Outlet and IEC 309 16A Blue Inputs
- PDU / Power Distribution Unit / PDU Strip / Monitored PDU / rack pdu / pdus / datacenter pdu / network pdu / Horizontal PDU
- Two IEC309 16A Blue (2P+E) inputs with 10 ft. cords and IEC309 16A Blue outlet (2P+E) for connecting device or 0U PDU
- Automatic transfer switching within 1–5 ms
- Ethernet network interface for remote access
- Digital display with LEDs
The PDUMNH16HVAT 3.7kW Single-Phase 230V ATS/Monitored PDU provides remote power monitoring and enables redundant power for network devices with non-redundant power supply configurations. Ideal for data centers and server rooms, it mounts in 1U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks and has an IEC309 16A Blue outlet for connecting a single device or a 0U 230V vertical PDU with IEC309 16A Blue plug. Dual 10-foot input cords with IEC309 16A Blue plugs connect to separate primary and secondary single-phase power sources, including out-of-phase sources. The PDU constantly evaluates the power quality of both input sources. Dynamic solid-state (TRIAC) automatic transfer switching allows the PDU to switch to the secondary source within 1 - 5 milliseconds if the primary source fails or becomes unstable to ensure connected equipment remains powered. Built-in Ethernet network interface allows remote access to the PDU for power monitoring, configuration, control and notifications via web browser, SSH, telnet or SNMP. Provides real-time load/current data with billing-grade accuracy (+/- 1 percent). Tiered access privileges allow both an administrator and a guest to log in. Automated alerts help prevent overloads, power loss and downtime. Digital display with LEDs indicates power availability, voltage, input status for both power sources, output load and power factor, as well as temperature and humidity conditions with the optional ENVIROSENSE module (sold separately).