- cost-effective solution to transport and use flat-screen monitors. Can easily be moved from room to room by only one person
- and doesn't require electrical power. It’s ready in minutes!
JELCO's RotoLift™ provides an innovative, cost-effective solution to transport and use of flat screen displays. The display is stored vertically which allows the case to be smaller and require less floor space. View the monitor horizontally or vertically as needs require.
RotoLift utilizes JELCO's proprietary EZ-LIFT® mechanism, which gently raises the large flat screen display and allows it to be rotated into viewing position, as needed. The RotoLift case can easily be moved from room to room by only one person, and doesn't require electrical power. It’s ready in minutes!
Each RotoLift case is customized specifically to protect your particular flat screen display. RotoLift is ideal for rapid-setup applications including: mobile marketing, digital signage applications, tradeshows, rentals, corporate conference rooms, military installations, video conferencing, classroom use, hospitality, courtrooms and more.
• Fits 56"- 58" Flat Screen displays. When ordering, please provide the brand and model of the monitor to your CDW Account Manager to ensure correct fit.
• View the monitor in landscape or portrait mode as needs require. The monitor stores in portrait mode allowing for a smaller footprint case. The smaller case is possible due to the flat screen display being mounted on a rotating bracket and stored vertically. Display is locked in place horizontally or vertically for presentation.
• Attractive, non-obtrusive rugged lift system built to withstand everyday use from the boardroom to the classroom to the battlefield.
• RotoLift is shock mounted with a fully foamed case interior for added protection during movement and has 4 locking casters for secure positioning on any surface.
• RotoLift ELU-56R allows for a full range of heights and the ability to lock at ANY height between approx. 64"-84" when display is used horizontally. Heights listed are to the top of the display, and vary slightly based on size of display being used.
• Locks in the down position for storage and shipping
• Permanently mount and wire your monitor for easy set-up and movement
• One person set-up and take down
• Shock-mounted monitor frame
• Integrated cable management system
• Includes cavity cover for finished look
• Locking 2-piece lid is split for easy access
• Four 4” locking casters
• Dimensions: 37" L x 21" W x 71" H
• Product Weight: 235 lbs
• 1 year limited warranty on RotoLift Case, 5 year limited warranty on lift system
• Quality American construction. Made in the USA.
Options (sold separately):
• Drape Kit (EL-19) gives it a ¬finished look ready for any presentation
• Hanging Equipment Shelf (EL-21) holds laptop, DVD player, media player, or other device
• Mounting Plate (EL-22) mounts to back side of lift for mini computers and media players
• Stabilizer Plate Kit (EL-26) provides additional support to prevent tip over
• Skid Runner Kit (EL-27) when planning to transport the RotoLift via local transportation vehicles or storing it tipped to the side, this option makes it ease to slide the unit when not able to use the four wheels
• 6” Casters Upgrade (WHL-6) when using on rough terrain, consider upgrading to 6" locking casters for easier transport