Work with a Partner that Knows Your Cloud is a Pattern, Not a Place
At CDW, we understand that your cloud is dynamic and constantly evolving. Like most organizations, you have probably found increased costs with decreased visibility in these new environments. Whether hybrid or multicloud, private or public, we will help you define and reach your cloud’s vision.
Service Spotlight: CDW Hybrid Cloud and Multicloud Practice (PDF)
Full-Stack Software Development Expertise
If you are looking to influence and shape the IT direction of your organization, we got you covered. CDW has two of the world’s 50 Google Cloud Certified Fellows on staff. And with nearly 300 highly advanced cloud architects and technical leaders with expertise in designing hybrid and multicloud enterprise solutions spanning from Kubernetes to Cisco DevNet, CDW can help your organization increase reliability while lowering infrastructure costs and eliminating vendor lock-in.
Orchestrating the Right Solution
With industry-leading hybrid and multicloud architects, the CDW team empowers your organization to adopt cloud-native best practices in the following areas:
- CloudStart: We rapidly deploy a landing zone based on best practice design patterns and real-world expertise, reducing migration time and eliminating future technical debt due to incorrectly configured cloud environments.
- Hybrid & Multicloud Architectures: We help decrease cloud costs, increase software agility and deployment velocity by helping you manage infrastructure and application workloads across hybrid and multicloud environments.
- Hybrid & Multicloud Networking: We’ll define and adopt high-performance network strategies across your on-premises and multicloud environments. From hybrid interconnects to global ingress strategies, we make sure your network is secure and running at peak performance.
- Container Orchestration: Let us design and implement your container environments with industry-leading Kubernetes expertise, including migrations to or from other container orchestration platforms, building the foundation for your cloud-native hybrid or multicloud strategy.
- Security & Compliance: Your cloud-native strategy is being driven by the need for agility and velocity, but not at the expense of visibility or enterprise controls. We help you automate zero-trust security across any cloud-native environment and ensure enterprise and regulatory compliance.
CDW Amplified Data Services Overview
Like most customers, you have probably accumulated enormous quantities of institutional data, and you might not even be aware of the data available in your systems — let alone how to access it. IGNW’s DataOps and AI/ML Practice provides multiple engagement models and delivery mechanisms to unlock the value within your data:
The first step in creating a data strategy is identifying type of data culture you have. CDW identifies and documents your existing data systems, structures and platforms.
We provide evaluations and remediation recommendations based on environment discovery, so that you can achieve an iterative DataOps approach.
We help you learn and implement the hands-on data tools and frameworks, AI/ML platforms, and analytics processes needed for successfully extracting value from your data and integrating it into your application development lifecycle.
Our AI/ML industry experts analyze your business requirements, and provide concrete recommendations for the improvements needed in process, culture, tools and/or people to adopt new routes to market and new customer features driven by data insights.
We help you test new data platforms and solutions, and vet their compatibility in your development processes.
CDW architects and engineers make your data dreams happen — fast.
Support and Consistency
CDW provides ongoing review, support and managed consistency services to proactively deliver guidance and management recommendations.