Do you feel like you’re frequently faced with either/or decisions — asked to sacrifice agility, competitive advantage, security or digital transformation in the name of equally pressing business and IT interests? Reconciling competing needs and enabling better outcomes requires a shift from all-or-nothing thinking to a more holistic mentality.
Join us for the CDW Executive SummIT on Empowering Your Business with a Holistic IT Strategy to learn how you can balance priorities by focusing your time, energy and resources on the right combination of solutions and services.
What to Expect
At this three-day event, you’ll hear from CDW leadership, industry experts and peers as they deliver actionable IT and business insights on today’s trends, opportunities and challenges. You’ll also share and explore in-depth solutions during lively discussion groups in any of our four focus tracks — hybrid infrastructure, digital velocity, digital experience and security — and connect with strategic leaders at dedicated networking events.
Through it all, you’ll answer questions like:
- How can organizations attract and keep talent by providing the secure flexibility of hybrid work and an enticing work environment and company culture?
- How can organizations maximize the benefits of professional and managed services while controlling costs?
- What solutions and services enable organizations to deliver flexible, cost-effective, scalable bandwidth to support secure and productive modern work?
- How can secure access service edge balance network connectivity and security?
- What are best practices for enhancing speed without sacrificing resiliency?
Marriott Marquis Chicago
Relax with a sophisticated stay at The Marriott Marquis Chicago, our hotel located near South downtown Chicago. Connected to McCormick Place, America's largest convention center, and just moments from many of Chicago's most celebrated destinations, our hotel is perfectly suited for both business and leisure travelers.
Marriott Marquis Chicago | 2121 S Prairie Ave, Chicago, IL 60616 | Call (312) 824-0500