CDW TECH TALK SERIES
An Infrastructure That Delivers on the Promise of the Cloud
On-Demand Video | CDW Virtual Events Hub
IT infrastructure is the unsung hero of many businesses, supporting applications that enable valuable business outcomes. But to optimize operations, organizations need to understand their workloads and how they fit into cloud and on-premises infrastructures.
Watch An Infrastructure That Delivers on the Promise of the Cloud, where we’ll examine infrastructure strategies that support outcomes such as greater speed to market, operational efficiency, protection of intellectual property and customer enablement.
- Matt Brown, Executive Director, IT Customer Engagement, NetApp
- Stephan Stelter, National Technical Partner Manager, NetApp
- Neil Graver, Executive Technology Strategist, CDW
WE’LL ANSWER QUESTIONS LIKE:
- What steps can organizations take to transform their data centers to operate like private clouds?
- How can the strategic use of flash storage deliver more than just performance improvements?
- How can organizations transform their business while still running the business?
- What capabilities are necessary for organizations looking to optimize their private clouds?
- What benefits do different models offer for backup and recovery?
- How do different backup strategies support business continuity?
This webcast was recorded live as part of our broader CDW Tech Talk conversation about calculating risk. Register for the series to unlock access to the CDW Virtual Events Hub, where you can watch this and other webcasts in the on-demand library.
Matt leads the NetApp on NetApp program, where NetApp IT subject matter experts share their experiences and best practices for managing a modern, global IT organization. The mission of the NetApp on NetApp program is to inspire others by showcasing the tangible business value resulting from IT’s adoption of NetApp technologies in a dynamic, global Fortune 500 enterprise. With nearly 30 years of experience leading a variety of IT and business functions, Matt has senior-level management experience in the new world of cloud-based services.
Stephan provides technical enablement for NetApp’s largest partners. He showcases NetApp technology in demonstrations to customers, architects data management solutions on-premises and in the cloud, and teaches others to do the same. In a career spanning over 30 years, Stephan has worked for very small companies and Fortune 10 companies, solving engineering challenges, building business models, and addressing data management needs. Stephan has enabled thousands of partner resources and solved the data management challenges of hundreds of customers.